Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today i asked myself what's wrong with me? There's nothing wrong with me, but something wrong with us.

Out of school at 3pm sharp. Rushed down to meet my mum and see doc. Went to a very ulu clinic, i dont know how to describe it, but the main thing is to cure my very into deep shit acne. My face very screwed. And the consultation was less than 10mins, it cost what the helll 150bucks. I feel that is overcharged. Mum told me to jst follow the prescription and to apply all the neccessary stuffs prescribed by that doc. I was whining all the way telling my mum not worth it etc, tho my mum was the one who paid for it, she didnt say a single word whereas i was a lil whinyyy over it. Oh-my goodness, my impression of the doc is really bad. A lil of atttitude problem. Plus the fact that the clinic looks ordinary and really ulu, it cost 150bucks. Wayyy tooo ex man!! yes, i'm still complaining. In fact, i wanted to go national skin centre but my mum said to try this clinic as it was v good or what!. My backup plan, i'mma trying the medicine and stufff for approximately a month or 2, if it's not good or any side effect, shall be national skin centre next. Of cos, i very die hard-hard core hope that my face recover soon.

Sunblock is my best friend now:D

I want these 3 items. I like the lacoste shoes alot. Very alot! And the pink bombs nearly killed me, way too pretty.





Love the mini tote bag more than the medium one. sweeet.


Lacoste shoes, Freak! I want.

More updates, erm... during chinastudies lecture, apparently i sat in between Bingzheng and Sharon, then CT met us for thing regarding thesis. Then sharon was like saying she need to rush off cos the boyf fetching her. And he's outside at the concourse waiting. So we 3 tried to be funny. And i went on saying "sharon, wahh damn good! Your boyfriend come and fetch you." So sharon asked if the 2 of us want a car ride down to lot one. Then Bingzheng went on saying that "okay, can. Where he park his plane or tanker?" I laughed damn hard. Cos the boyfriend is in airforce. Then, we went on with our rubbish that the plane will land on the field. And both me&bingzheng will sit on the plane to lot one with the 2lovebirds. hahah. ohwell, we were being so damn lame. alrught.


My brain not functioning well now, because all the crap in my head now. Aye.........................

I pray hard for you to be here, we're further and further away, my dearest boy. Stupid, why i still so much? whyyy, you tell me why?

No comments: