Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Joke of the day, Jeff Ng Sheng Yang fell down, he tried grapping my bag and tried so hard to hold fuqin. Ended up, he still fell! I was tilting backwards cos he tried so hard to pull my bag so that at the very least he could stablize. Nonetheless, he still became the joke of the day. My first reaction was to look at Fuqin, he was laughing damn loudly, and i was screamming my lungs off with "ahhhh.. OMG, dont laugh, dont laugh. I'm scared of Karma" But i couldnt hold my laugheter and continued laughing. Damn evil! i know. Teehee. Giny and the girls all laughing at me cos i was laughing non stop till i felt the pain in my stomach. But Jeff fell on the steps was way tooo funnny. The biggest joke is that he fell, and none of us went to grabb him up, instead we focus on laughing hard. dearest people, i'mma so afraid and feel that i would fall down either tmr or dont know when man. hahha. Tho, Jeff hurt his butt, but he was alright!

i'm not feeling well today.Feeling sick. Anyway, my pics will speak a thousand words., Aite! Alright. byeeeeeeeeeee
Overdue photos:D Felicia's b'day celebration @ KennyRoger.












































I'm trying to grab and squeeze her breast lol!!!















































































































































































































































My heart died. I dont want to continue guessing what's in your mind.
This is no fun.

No comments: