Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pls try hard to see the faint rainbow. (tho not the same rainbow, sorry i'm lame-teeheee)
I dont have peek that have a very distinct feature of rainbow.



Have been feeling really unlucky recently.

I'mma so happy that i managed to see 2rainbows today, somehow it overlaps, higher the other one. Alright it sounds childish-like as though i've never see one before(but is jst special one today) There's one super huge rainbow over at CCK today, and it really perks me up when i saw a semicircle rainbow. How great! And a specific person was saying it to me like "you know, when i saw the rainbow, the person i had in mind was you!" thanks for making my day a sunshine day even though it was pouring in the afternoon. & i felt so appreciated ans so loved! Anyway, i'm the latecomer for today. Woke up at ard 7am, and i reached school at 8.50am. I saved cabfare today. Very happy. Or else it would have bloodyhell cost up to 30bucks since there's so many charges etc. Well, i hearts bus-ing to school when there's no jams at CCK area, and for once i freak-ishly felt the world is friendly to me.

And sakae with the 2loves loves lovesss tmr......

I think is time to forget. Bye my love. You're someone special, Mr dearest H.

No comments: