Monday, February 16, 2009

Say love my face! whatever. hahaha



trying to do dont know what!













dearest readers, i feeling so down to the earth. Today wasnt a very good day. Firstly, i woke up late despite the fact that i slept pretty early on sunday night. The moment i step into school, i could feel myself floating in the air. I felt v dizzzy and chemistry lesson the first period, half the time i was whining to fuqin that i'm really not feeling well. Didnt want to skip school as i have make up chem lecture at 6-7pm. I'm very way behind time for almost all the subjects thus i tried to be some super woman. After Gp lesson, couldnt take it and had with me panadol since i'm still floating. Chinastudies tutorial, was literally feeeling sleepy. I only rmbred that the entire day, i was really crapping my way off with "dizzzy, very dizzzy, i'm spinning" so Jeff and Fuqin had to hear my repeated words for the entire day. I told both of them about my stories, almost all of which happened from wednesday all the way till sunday. Those little little things, i can rant and like nobody's business. Was away for orientation the past few days and i realised i had so much to crapp with them. Hoookay, we're gotta go for sakae next week, a lil cant wait since is with them;D Holy shit, i'm typing faster and faster and more and more.


Today is just another day, my first few words to ginny during chem lesson was "I cant wait for weekend" And hello-to-me, is jst a pathetic monday only. What the fck is this. On a random note, y'all know today i saw smth real disgusting? Damn it, i saw somebody touching another person, like what the shit. Best part is the fact that i know them. Cannot believe it man!! Anyway, is none of my businesss. Unless is the boy i like, i would be like scolding and lamenting abt it. nahh. I think i need to get a freaking life. Like everyone thinks that i'm a lil siao and crazy over some crazy things. Jeff and Fuqin found me to be on the very extremme.


Tadddahhh! Nicholasyeee wants his pic up here! Thus he sent me his pic taken during chinese newyear. Over at my hse. haha. Omg I think he's so gg slap me when he sees this. I'm like asking for it. teeehee. And my photos all not up luhhh. damn it.
My hair damn messsy and kuku..



& why did you jst walk off.
My heart never die. Dont you know?

No comments: