Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nicholas yeee, i've been a good friend!! i post half your image.hahaha


Hello everybody!

Did i say i'm gettting really blur nowadays. I fell flat on the escalator jst ystd. How embarrassing, and i think i zhao-geng!! Damn stupid, i was rushing like mad, and the other hand holding my file, the very next moment, i POPPP. Fell flat, and the edge of the escalator is extremely sharp. I think the guy at my back lucky day( omg, please dont laugh at me, merely a joke for all) Lousy day for me ystd. I somehow forgot what actually happened today, but my bestie friends know exactly how i felt during assembly. So near yet so far. Very upset, ups & downs with my emotion. Relatively lousy day, the best part is that you dont know what the others think of you & you didnt turn back at all. Am i right? I almost died in the hall with all my sorrows. Seriously. I've got no control at all. But assembly, i was damn irritated by the person infront of me. I'm so sorry to say that but what-the-f?.... dont know how to sit properly. NB! I tried so hard to stretch my neck, and honestly, i'm still that freaking 154.9, ard there. I really cannot seeeee as the person jst move every single sec. I'm not that kinda angel-fairy people, so fuqin jst placed the super damn sharp pencil ard her butt, gotchaaa- tteeehee, i hope the butt is still good!

Let me think i've still got updates. Ohyess, i've a talk with that Ernest(inside joke) while waiting for the amazing race meeting. I thnk is damn coolio to heart-to-heart talk with him. Well, we arent that close anymore for the orientation period of time. i dont know why. But we realised it. Hopefully things will be better for us from NOW onward, yahh-yes Beetch, i'm refering to you. Any problem can jst come to me!!


















finallly that nicholasyeeeeee's face....



















































I think ximing looks cute hereeeee. realllyyyyyy...






















MADJACK
Photos taken like long ago! Intro- this restaurant or cafe feel-alike, the food is not bad, price is okay! Average. The cake looks super nice and cheap. Is very near Rochor beancurd. Thumbsup:D





















Photos taken some time ago!!! With Tzeyu and samuel
We hearts Soup Spoon alotttttt................
























I jst feel like banging the hall hard. Am i torturing myself? Can someone jst stab me with a knife? I dont mind if it is jst a penknife, at least i know i will die eventually.
Painful to know that u dont turn back at all.

No comments: