Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Beware, wordy!
Collected my badges today! Thanks alot to Eric-ex sch mate, without him i wouldnt be able to get sooo much discount for my hearty clan. Next up is that, everybody been getting real busy lately, please take care of your health! Again, i'm going out of hse before sun rise, and getting back home only in the dark. This is not the kind of healthy lifestyle that i want. By the way, tho i love green cos is polo's colour, but it makes me go haywire. Searching high and low for my identities. Detest carrying a heavy big bag, going around looking for those shops that i'm actually looking for.So irrtatiing & i'm feeling so ehhh-arghhhh-rolling my eyes-disgusted now. I think pink is still my best-est colour ever. Shall get more pink stuff soon(:

Fuqin didnt come to sch today, missed call him a few times and i think i miss him! Well, not jst me but Jeff miss him as well. Haha. The clique of 3peoples.Cool peoples.

Mr chan was way too cute today. He was mentioning about the thesis writing during tutorial, then he relates it to bgr. He told us not to get involve in any climax-type of relationship this year. Firstly(he said), For those who have a relationship now, please freeze it! Put aside the relationship and focus on china studies. For those who wants to break, please dont break now! The other party cannot take the blow. The best is to neutral off. (after hearing this, i laughed my lungs out). He said dont be heartless as to break off and then the party goes sad-sobb-siao. Guys tend to be more *fragile now(i would use this word) cos they are still immature. Girls are more mature thus they can control their emotion. So guys, be carefely!Omg-osh! I think is damn cute.that's what he said. (laugh, laugh, laugh.yes funny!)

Talked to Rashid today, and to find out that Asyraf bluffed his way through. I think i'm a lil gullible. I miss Rashid accompanying me walk out of sch whenever the sky darken. Kept telling him that i miss him each time i see him in sch:D

Tmr is wednesday, i'mma not at the very least excited to go to sch. I wish i was sick. I need alot of sleep to salvage my so-damn-bad face now. and the best part, time to clear and homewrks and test tmr):

miss the hands up....................person. catch my words!

No comments: