Sunday, February 08, 2009

Today is a sunshine day

Rehearsal in the sch yessh-terday. And tuition in the afternooon. Tell you a stupid digusting thing. My enemy, that RJC guy is very touchy. He sat beside me ystd duriing tuition cos jiahui did not go for tuition. Then then then, he suddenly sit on my chair when my butt is already on it. 2butts on 1 chair. Obviously that his chair was empty then. Walao. horny bastard!My teacher, Great henrylee saw it, and then i was screaming away "walao, eh can dont squeeze here anot?" When he leaned towards me, i literally siam. I'm not interested in him ! I was complaining and complaining to Henry lee that i felt really disgusted. He laughed hard and said that he saw it and i said "Teacher, i'mma not going to sit next to him anymore! No more. Mr lee, you ask him go aaway as far as possible, OMG. If he's gg to come near to any of the girls, i'll cfirm kick his ass so that he got no father's day" My teacher laughed out loud like maddness.

Met up with my dearest Ho weijie. We didnt see each other for more than 6mths. he ought to be guilty for not seeing my face for that up to 200days. Watched Love matter, and it really made both of us laughed so hard. Aftermath subway for my late dinner. Weijie changed alot, i must admit for the better which is very very goodish one. Please cut down on what you should cut down. aint that good k. (i dont know if he sees this, i hope so) I'mma so happy that i got to meetup with him. At times, really angry that he ps me when he said that he wanto meeet me. But he still occupy a big big space in my small small heart. hehh!

R is way tooo cute ystd. Was talking on the phone with him for some time, i think he's a alil nuts about the topic we talked on. V cool ppls.

Okay, rambled too much. i need to do my work now.

No comments: