Sunday, February 15, 2009

Helllo peoples!

My bluetooth died on me. And i've got damn hell lotsa of photos. This explains why i dont have nicholasyeee's face in this post. sorry, a lil sway! your opportunity to be up here slip away.(i was jst joking) teeehee. Valentine day was all about tuition in the late noon(how good is this?), then to Far east meet Peixian and Eileen for awhile. Very long since i last met peixian;D Then vivo dinner with Xiwen and Nicholasyeee. Thai Accent for dinner, i love the food there. Shall go there whenever the queue in sushi tei is long. Wanted to eat sushi tei badly but queue wayy too long man. After dinner chill. & ystd was a so bad day, My phone damn it died on me again, When ppls call me i cannot hear their sexy voice, they can only hear my voice. like wts-hit is this? similar case to zhixuan's phone. Maybe both of us way too closeyy friends(; So now, i'm relying on msgs. Whoever wants to contact me, text me msg instead of calling.






Eileen, cheerup;D smile hard.











photos from zhixuan((((:


dearest girl, i heart you this much!!! And Richard is behind;D








& this morning. last min saw tzeyu's msg, so down to bugis library to do a lil of chinastudies. Haiyo, i dont know how to do eh! How? Then i left half way as i'm not feeeling very well. No matter how long i sleep, i'm still feeling tired. Walao.
I felt extremely terrible ystd. Seeing couples in town, vivo, almost everywhere. wapiang!! Tho, i kept telling the girls that no, we can survive alone. Goodness goodnesss, i'm lying. the biggest liar ever. I still heart the boy so much. Kill me please. And for the fact that i think he dont know at all. I think i'm jst trying so hard to be some guardian angel. Very drama eh! And if he really dont know, wahhlao damn it. hehhhehh. But then i'm not as despo as you think luhh. Girls, fear not! take it that guys are jerk. And xiwen told me the correct version of the valentine day. Which is that, yessh-terday, girls supposed to confesss and give out present to the guy she love, then after a month, if the guy likes the girl, he is supposed to return a gift or reply to her on 14thmarch (white valentine)) that he loves her as well. Omg, hahaha. This is so dramma-into the olden days. Hehh!
I need to go and sleeep soon. damn sian. I'mma still collating Orientation's photos. please wait. And i'll be back soon. Aye. byebyebeyyeebybyebye.

No comments: