Friday, February 20, 2009

Orientation Part 1, (without my lovely OGLs photos)


Hello peoples, I only uploaded these few photos now. Omg, helly 11.57pm. I'm extremely tired now. Orientation was good, shall update more in my Orientation Part 2 post! Alright, shall post soon! Anyway my day today was =.= Average. Nth Biggggggyyyy to blog about. After council academic programme, went off to Lot one with a few council peeps for dinner. Coincidentally met nicholasyee there and train towards the same direction with him. Oh yes, i'm not in a mood to head out this weekend. My face screw my weekends, apparently i'm full of red dots yadaa yaddaaa and no makeup for any meetups tmr or the day after tmr. I looked v gross! Dang, damn, mother damn it!

My schedule is v packed! i need to go into my lalaland now. sleepy, very sleeeppy. tmr is a long long day. Goodnessss!









































































































































































Beb, you hear me?
i miss you like mad. idk why.

No comments: