Saturday, February 07, 2009

I miss and hearts Jackie Chan's cafe. I need to Bucks or Beans soon.



hello. Finally weekend is approaching. But my weekend isnt gg to be like one that i can sleep alot. A sucky-est life ever. This week is crazily much to my dislike. Walao, can someone jst scold me and slap me freaking mother hard. I dnt want to be late for sch, most imptly not waste money. That day Sharon telling me that her cab fare for this week is crazily heavy and taxing. Mine too! I spent like $xx doallarrs on cab fare this week. I can treat a few peoples for some buffet luhh, with that money. wapiang. Is alot to me. Okay, i'm not that rich so $xx is alot to me. Jst think that from monday to friday, almost everyday cab down to CCK. And best part, thursday i still late for sch. I need to face my bloody wall now. Reflection time! (joking) I was whining very badly to CT, like can he please hurrry back to sch? Cos we realised we really need him! He's like the bestest CT ever. & shall see him on mondayy:D

Chemistry lesson was a hella good one! Had a good laugh. Cos Fuqin was too cute today. Me&ginny laughed till we felt cramps in our stomoach. I love to laugh really loud with my friends, i think we're the cooliios ppls ever. Cut my crap! teehheee.

Left sch at ard 8.45, headed to teckwhye for dinner with 7 other cygnus peeps. I think we were bombing with ghost stories. It was jst so scary, that i didnt dare to even bus 190 home. I'm a coward. I hate to bus home alone in the late night cos is freaking quiet at the rear. Steven tan is the one that's v funny, i would say so. hehhh. And dongsheng is being very nice. Thanks hur(:

Next week is the actual orientation, feeling alil nervous, not excited cos it will be too tiring (i can predict), i think there's a lot of stuff need to be done in days time. Next sat is valentine day, is like almost the same to me each year. Another valentine that's =.=

Alright, i need to sleep now. have to wake up early later. goodbye my readers. night(:

No comments: