Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm still awake now at this close to 2am timing.. I'm so bothered by certain things. And thanks to the fact that i dont knw how to do my homeworks. For goodness sake, i tried to do it since 8.30pm, fell asleep from 9-10pm. Woke up and continued doing from 10pm-1.30am. I've wasted way too many papers/ At times, i feel like killing myself, i so want to finish it up, yet i couldnt get things started.

Now i couldnt get to sleep, and i felt so helpless. There's really tons of things waiting for me to do. I cannt seem to proritise what's urgent and important. Chinastudies stuffs are all really urgent and i dont know why i'm so neglecting it. I really envy peoples who go to sch for lectures and tutorials only. Other than that, they go off and need not be committed to so mannny stuffffs. And another 2mths, i shall be free from my agony. I cant wait. okay, i'll stop my weeee-hours whinings. (if you know what i'm refering, that's good. You catch it!)

I'm wondering who actually view my blog daily. Cos i think most likely you'll get sick of it. & now i'mma going to do my stuffs and hopefully get back to my sleep. byebyebye/ night peopless...

No comments: