Wednesday, February 04, 2009


My face v screwed. Eyebag damn jialat):

I think i cannot take it anymore. 3 consecutive days cabbing to school. There's a hole in my pocket soon. & i've said to save some moneyy for my buys but it seems nah. I shall be early tmr. And my phone is down, what the hell actually went wrong with my sim card. Many peoples screaming at me for not picking up my phone calls, reply msgs. But my phone is damn it stupidly down. Made my way down to bugis after school. And i didnt have any IC with me, subcriber, yadayadaa...... So i wasted my trip down. Is that an unlucky day? Or i think is my bad sickening day. Practical was extremely funny today.

A particular person said i'm very loud in sch. Am i?


sometimes, i would rather not know u in the first place.

No comments: