Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mocha + Brownie= Love!Give me love!


Peeks for sat early noon at CCK. Alright, i'm gg to be back to my mocha craze soon! How soon? Mac cafe's is only 60% of coffeeebean's. I want beans<3<3

Today is a short day, and i'm feeling guilty cos i'm the only one who didnt do my homework. ended the entire klass have to complete more homeworks plus more sums of maths. Awwhh, really guilty. My bad! (more like one for all, all for one) And my lunch was way too full. Shall skip my dinner later on. i'm a lucky chap that thesis submission was postpone to monday instead of tmr. Double-yayyness! Double my smile. I shall really do my maths now, and damn it-ILOVEMATH TO THE CORE, TO YOUR HOUSE, TO YOUR FACE, & TO YOUR ASSS. (i hearts vectors, complex number like nobody's business) like this, i wont fall sleep while doing it later on.

Letme intro this 2 gay, sissy partners whom i heart them alot. JAY YEO and ERNEST'' beetch. They love each other damn alot that they wear the same shirt, they eat the same icecream, same flavour, everything almost the same. AND OF COS, they love me alot! (alright, this is inserted by me) teeheee. K lahh, i hearts them.




























gooodbyeeee.................

No comments: