Monday, February 09, 2009

Another worddy post

hello-weeeello. I'm feeling pink now.

I hate monday. Hate is jst hate. I've been lacking of photos recently. Jst very dull in my blog. Anyhows~ No time no time. Shall upload it soon. Ystd was to bugis for clan stuffs. Thankyou so much to Melody<3 hearts her very much for the help in searching for the very irrtating stufffs. (you know you know) sidetrack- And very nabei, i'm what the fck early for sch today. 7.37am and first thing, nabei scoldings. Damn sway one eh!. I dont care anyway. No comments on this. I've my life, i'm a human being as well. I've my thoughts.

Headed to Orchard with steventan to run errand in the evening. Then taka to find the things that i wanto buy, next is cine to get more of my stufffs. And dinner aftermath. To bugis to get my badge after that. I've been going bugis like almost everyday. Driving me nuts. I'mma going bonkers sooner or later. By the very very way, have been feeling damnn fck up recently. Easily agitaged over small matters. Is not Pms, jst very vex. And really what-tha-fck angry when someone jst throw their temper at me. Cannot control my temper, but well-i'm not siaolang, cos i'm still sane. Maybe i'm half-insane?

& i'm very pissed off cos i still have not got back my money. $xxx. Have been spending on unnecessary stuffs and is jst like throwing money into the sea. I'm not satisfied with my life now. This is just getting on my really-sannnnggg-yakkk nerves.

I'm very full now, stomach bloating. Had my very good supper. Sharkfins. Heavenly! I think this perks up my emotion for this moment. I'mma so not into food nowadays. I shall stop binge-ing on food and get a life. Shall go on diet right now. minus off 2kg in 2days. possible? shall see.

got to go. goodbye my loves. & i love talking to R, we're jst so-the very good, hearty friends. teeeheee. laugh hard peoples.

No comments: