Sunday, February 22, 2009

(is blurred because i'm feeling blurrrrrrr now)



Happy birthday dearest felicia! 18th birthday, hearts you! I hope you enjoyed the birthday celebration even tho is a belated celeb. Well, I rmbred us gettting to know each other better in sec1 tho we knew each other since pri4. We aint that close previously. And let me count.... we knew each other for approximately 9yrs, and i think sec 1and 2, we did alot of crazee and stupid stuff. still rmbr the photo u sent me weeks ago? Sentosa-super duper-kuku-to the max photo? i think it was way too funny. but shhh.... All of us had grown up, we're more mature than before, taller than before? (yes, for you but not the case for me). Tho, we're in different school, and not much time for each other, but i hope we'll see more of each other. Aiteeee. Hokay!

Feeling extremely insecure now. I was on msn with ernest. And as i was typing, ranting to him about alot of things. Was on the verge of crying for i've way too many commitments at hand now. For once, he's like a superman! He calm me down with his typings and went on calling peoples whether they can take over my duty slot etc. thank you so much, the beeetch!


I'm feeling scared. unconditional love.

No comments: