Saturday, January 30, 2010

My friend:D

Photobucket
My hair like centre parting, his hair centre parting too! Lame.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Woah, this one ugly shit!!!!
Photobucket

Been long since i last met Steven Tan! I know he's crying out loud now. He's enlisting next week. Most of my guy friends enlisting soon. So sad! But i think it will be great to see most of them coming out as strong/macho guys right? (For example: Weicong!He's quite fit now. good) Hehhh! Dinner with him at Plaza sing, i wanted to eat Ashton so badly but the queue is long so we changed our mind and then Starbucks at Ion. Is nice catching up with him :D Have fun in the camp yeah!

I want to upload photos on fb, I've got more photos but i dont know what's wrong with the uploader now! Okay, i seeing alot of people today, town town town :D

What should i prepare for picnic? How? Bye.

No comments: