Monday, January 11, 2010

I never cut bangs, Just that dog bite me!

Photobucket

My hair- Not bangs! Is supposed to be side/slanted one. I know is kind of ugly cos i was quite annoyed by this at first but i'm starting to like the ugly side of me.

I want to complain! Starting to be like a post-it girl now, and i regretted saying that i always slack and daydream in the office cos i can imagine how much work i've got tomorow! This is crazy and mad! I'm waiting for all the HR managers to reply me mails, and then i need to do excel sheet- which is what the shit to me! Not fun at all.... Can money just fall from the sky, i'llbe there to catch! This is reality, and the world is so practical.

Ystd night, i was whining to my mum that i hate going to work, and she asked me to stay at home and shake legg- I want this kind of lifestyle! But then, i think when i'm home, i will start whining agaiin that i want find work. Contradicting right? I think women are scary! Like, i'm still a teenager now and this minute i say this, another minute i say another thing. Haiyo, i cannot imagine myself at the stage that i experience menopause! (This minute i'm miss nice nice to you, the next moment sekali i go burn your house?) I want to be a nice person;D, i'm not that scary afterall.

Alright, i'm going to sleep now. And people, please be nice and message me in the day or else i'll get so bored in the office.

No comments: