Thursday, January 14, 2010

TYG's 19th birthday

Ohyes, i know i'm slow in blogging this, but whatever it is, i hope he likes our surprise! Good good! (I love primary school gathering<3) He confirm like our very funny+weird surprise. (Hint hint: TYG, my birthday coming!)

Thai express with huihui first. I found someone who luvv to eat thai express as much as i do! Cos normally my friends dont eat thai food, i dont know why. They dont know that i love to eat thai food!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eleanor! Been six years since i last met her! Primary sch till now! Woah!
Photobucket

super ugly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Huihui, this is the only pic i took of you and jowe! I'm super lousy, my camera skill is bad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think my life is bad! Hopefully, this coming weekend, there will be hell loads of fun! i'm meeting alot of people at one go! hahahahaha. seee me people!

I'm very active on twitter if you dont know. In the office, i will use twitter, and once in awhile facebook! I predicted that my supervisor will fall down because of the box that i placed beside my seat, and then he really fell infront of me! I feel really bad.

I think i become one nerddddy now.

Go work- i whine nonstop,
Off work- I chiong home,
Reach home- Use com
Then time to sleep! i sleep!
(No life)

okay, i talk too much. byebye.

No comments: