Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If everything is about hellokitty, I know i wont be sad.
Photobucket

My boss came in the afternoon and he was looking for a laser-pointer for his important presentation (judging from his well-dressed up suit), So my supervisor asked me if i have one? (probabilty of me having one laser whatever is zero) And one of the staff told my supervisor, "Haiyo, use torch luhh! Torch and laser the same whatttt? The thing is that i think the boss overheard this, hilarious! If no one in the office, i would probably be laughing and rolling on the floor already.

Nicholas was the only kind one who msg me today, apparently because he didnt reply me on twitter. Texted zhixuan, and i started off with this lousy opening msg "I no see you, you no see me!" after not-seeing her for almost a month (i cannot stand myself eh.. urghhx)

Both of us look like hamster/squirel/mouse eh! Eeeeyer.
Sisssssy no.1
Photobucket

Sissssy no.2
Photobucket

Goodbye, There's alot of pics for me to upload. Why i procrastinate?

No comments: