Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Today i chop non-stop.

Had been stamping on the new year card the entire morning. At first, I'm one excited kid happy over chopping names! The first few was fun, till the 10th copies, I couldnt stand it (But who ask me work, no matter what still have to finish stamping all)! I had to press so hard, and then must steady-pompeepee one! Or else, it will turn out ugly and then my boss wouldnt like it. So I'm one siao lang who started stamping non-stop! Now, i'm one skillful person who knows how to chop properly!

Basically, my current life is boring, so at times i'll be like typing the same thing over and over again. Like this word "SIAN" appear how many times if you take note or if you do count? Countless! Share with those who catch my blog, Just that day a guy friend of mine said smth "Desperate guy never say die", my first reaction was like WOW, what you just said really "wow-ed" me. It may seems evil on his part saying this, but is it true?

Ok, i'm going to stop typing now, and get back to sleep now.
I hate pretentious people, go away! I dont talk about my personal stuff here now, because is best to keep it to myself. Trust no one but yourself.

No comments: