Monday, January 25, 2010

I want to include everyone. (daily post at the bottom)

Suwei just tagg me this, so i upload! Prom! Daniel Ong and Young
Photobucket

A few pics taken last friday. The rest on facebook.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, i like my stuck up face
Photobucket
Johans Wong & Keane Woo
Photobucket
Howeyong(:
Photobucket
Russell & Xiwen
Photobucket

Poh Huai Ching~( i dont like my face in this pic, damn squarish! Disgusting!)
Photobucket
Eunice
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lizhong, Dennis
Photobucket
Dennis, Wenyuan, Hansin
Photobucket

Photobucket

Russelll! Okay luhh, he's quite hot! haha
Photobucket
Tan Howe Yong!
Photobucket
Keane Woo :D
Photobucket

Chinese New Year is round the corner!!!! I'm not excited about it this year. Just feeling lazy. The thing is that i'm so happy that valentine falls on the same day as new year! I kept telling my friends that i'm happy about it because I wont be alone this year!! (Well, this shall be Spring with love!) This is my consolation prize for valentine this year! New year is coming, i want to drink my (Gam zhui) orange juice, and hardcore drink jollysandy at mama's place! I dont reallly see jolly sandy in Sing, yes maybe i'm blind, but i see it everywhere in M'sia.

Just yesterday, my mum suddenly asked if i want to learn driving back there? Yes, i want but i dont think i can, and i'm not ready for a car now. Like Pls, i cant even afford a car on my own now, with my own savings? Unless i buy a mini-toy car or Unless a car fall from the sky, but then again if a car really fall from sky, i'll be the first to run away(siam)!! Recently, i laughed and smiled to myself whenever i think of me being so short, to drive a car? Or the car drive me? Like everybody is into* this learning driving and wanting to get a license soon. Maybe that's the IN thing now at this age.

On a random-shit note, I think my face starts to become squarish? Ugly shit. I would be happy to have a smaller face. I've been having bad dreams everynight!!! This is bad and is so unhealthy to have bad dream right? How to have good dreams, tell me?

I never say a single thing doesnt mean that i dont care.

No comments: