Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I dont know what's with my last pic! Like, i cant stand properly, or floating?
Photobucket

Photobucket is damn slow! Maybe my photos are big in size (capacity)? I dont know why but i will upload during the weekend! Y'know i misss korea still, die luhh, everyday think think think, miss miss miss, Non-stop!

I must admit that i dont like changes. Kind of resisting all those "changes"! I really hate the word [change/changes/changed] I'm not good at words but i'm starting to feel sad over it. The thing is that i dont know why i'm feeling in such a way and why on earth i just typed "it"? (What is the it* that i'm refering to?). Like, dec i had hell loads of fun heading out/meetup with friends, spending, korea trip- everything is good. And now? Everyday is monday for me, "monday blues" I'm just feeling very empty, like everyone kept saying that 2010 definitely a better year, but why am i feeling in such a way? Just the beginning of the year and i'm so........... But i cannot be judgemental about how this year is going to be, like is it yo-yo-yo or emo-emo for all. WL, is just the 6th day of 2010. Afterall still a brand new year to start with.

I'd like to try taking a trip to whatever places my fancy leads me

No comments: