Saturday, January 09, 2010

A little updates of my current life now. I'm working now cos i dont want to stay at home waiting for money to drop from the sky. I'm in the workforce now :D It felt as though i'm on attachment now and really see the world- Like i witness office politics, i go out for presentation with my mentor (Apparently i'm not the one presenting, i'm just assisting), I get to go for retreats and many stufff. Thank goodness, that my supervisor was good. The transition for me was the cant-get-over-the-fact-that-i-cannot-slack at home anymore/no more fun and the sit-in-office-daydream-routine. I think for those who are out there working, i know how you feel. I'm working very near SMU, but i'm still upset over the fact that i cant work in deloitte ): (I was whining to Sharon just that day, urghhhhhx, not over the pay but i want to work there) But, i think my current workplace, so far* so good! I must put the asterisk* cos who knows one day i get bullied or smth like that right?

I've got many things to update, but just not enough time. And there's alot of people whom i want to meet soon! Okay, byebye i'm off to prepare. Heading out.

No comments: