Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry, but i can be quite annoying when i've got nth to do!
Photobucket

Monday- Home
Tuesday-Impromptu meetup with Max and Yori
Wednesday-Surprise meetup with Huihui, yonggeng & Eleanor, Dinner at Fish &Co.
Thursday-Lesson with Jiamin
Friday- Class gathering over at Keane's hse
Sat- Home :D
Sunday- Meetup with peejay friends.

Weekend was good, i should say. I luv sleeping at home the entire day and running in the evening! I finally squeeze out time for myself-a proper run. I realised that i'm no longer fit. I died after 4km, and the next day my muscle aching badly. I'm Old! I want more time for myself, i want to run!! And i saw a bird, i think it was headless eh! Grosss, initially i wanted to help the bird, cos i think it was injured, but after a few rounds, i couldnt see the head y'know? And then i was running mad-fast cos my imagination starts to run wild. Scary! I hope my eyes were playing tricks on me. Please!

Most of my guy friends are enlisting soon, i will miss them terribly! So now, i'm meeting them one by one before they go botak! Hehh!! Though there are people whom i want to see, but then again they may not have the time for me right? Or maybe i dont have the face to meet them? Tsk one! And i hope there's 08S12 class gathering!! This time round, i organise! (I hope it wont screw up! Hehh) Class, give face to your dearest auntie-weeling!

Tomorow is monday, i hate monday! Because time pass extremely slow. I will be staring at the clock every single minute and second. Maybe this is life? And i'll get used to it soon? Perharps! Mum may be offering me another job, I want more work! I want money!! Though i'm not in urgent need of money now, but that's the only thing i could think of. Earn more? I want a weekend job. Die, i kept thinking that i will fail terribly and i've to retake A level )): Bad sign

Bye readers.

No comments: