Monday, January 18, 2010

I hate to be rejected if you dont know.

Photobucket

What's with my bold and italic title? Y'know i called so many people at work and these irritating people are just so.... Firstly, i cant seem to project my voice today so i had to clear my throat so many times before i start making all the calls. My voice is not sweet, i know that, but those people who pick up my call make me feel that they arent educated at all. Majority of the people sounded rude and they rejected me through the phonecall. Okay, i'm sad cos i dont like to be rejected. Like why these people cannot beat about the bush to tell me that they can not attend the seminar so on, like i wouldnt mind if you tell me that you had a urgent meeting on that day, you will be out of the country or you want to bring your dogs out for a walk instead of attending. INSTEAD of hanging my phone call, and there's one person with a freaking accent who started scolding me over the phone! Low class! Now i understannd how those people who work in telemarketing feels. Sad life-sad face- and me- sad hair.

You see, my so damn pretty hair? PWEETTY you know? (Disgusting to the max, when i tie it up) At first, i find it ugly, then after the day of my haircut i think i like my hairstyle, and then after 3-5days, i find it ugly. Fickle-minded, So i dont know i like or dont like my hair now. Contradiction. But that's the truth! I think i like it when people tell me my hair looks good, i so hate my hair when people tell me they are not used to my new hairstyle. [Apparently, indirect form of saying is ugly!] But i'm glad many people talk to me on msn not to be sad over my hair
matter.

No comments: