Friday, January 22, 2010

Photobucket

Hi people, apparently this photographer abit lousy! (either nicholas or howeyong!) The thing is i'm so short, and then he snapped it like this, so i'm super short here! Whateverrrrr, i'm stilll shortie. Tsk! Beeen very busy lately, My house seems like a hotel now which i really dont like. I must go home early and slack at hoome. At times i luvv that kind of feeling- Like you sit at home and shake your legg. Back to the main point, if you catch my twitter, i woke up at 8.40am when i'm supposed to start work at 9am! My mum woke me up at 8am, but i went back to sleep, and then i forgot i was woken by what, i looked at the time and started rushing like mad. Siao ding gong! Bath for 5mins, is this cool? Got ready in 10mins and rushed to the work place, I didnt take a cab! haha. And i reached my workplace at 9.10am. Best! I'm so proud of myself, you seee! Stop showing offf, me! It seems like i'm mumbling to myself if you're reading this whole chunk. I miss my friends! But i dont know exactly which friend i miss. I mean i miss all my friendssssss. (For your information, nowadays, i jump topics very fast when i blog, and i'm super random. Cos i dont have a specific thing to talk about!)

I've two good friends at work, one is SHA and the other one is Noel! They're my tweety-friends! We tweet non-stop! I luvv them cos they entertain me alot on twitter. For example: ms tay kuku will tell me about her neopets? My primary 4 era eh! And then Noel will be telling me what events they have, what is his jobscope etc. Wahh so fun! (Income's event at Zouk! Damn good) Hahaha.

No comments: