Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not easy to forget

Photobucket

Okay, now i post whatever pic i like here, so is very random! Tomorow is the seminar day. Finally! After countless rejections so on and so forth, Yes- Finally finally tomorow is the event! I'm happy, but at the same time worried that nobody turn up for the event. Y'know almost all the saikang stuff, I do. Like catering, sending mails, phone calls, prepare doorgifts etc, damn tiring eh! I jst cant wait for tomor, and my weekend is finally here :D I'm going to meet someone whom i never see for 1.5months? My dearest dearest classmates? And the recently new peejay cliques. Heheehhh!!

& guess what, my primary school friend suddenly talk to me on msn! Like we went crazy over primary school stuff. I kept telling him that we're the "Carpark" prefects! Haha, aye- dont play play, i'm a prefect in primary school and i take care of the carpark! Till now, i still dont get the point why i'm incharge of the carpark? And we always said this to our juniors "Hands behind your back" or else we catch you. Why? Like what's wrong with hands infront? They cannot run? And i tried now, i can still run with my hands infront or at the back! Some prefects-catching game? Lol. I miss my primary school friends madly! Especially the 6C, sit-behind-people. We're so going to meet after chinese new year! Cos Chia Kuan Kuan prompted me to organise one, an invitation to all the sit-behind people, who used to cheat and exchange each others test paper! Why we so friendly one? That we even help each other during tests. I miss you all! Waiting for Ann to be back and we shall have a proper gathering. Cant wait!

Felicia, did you go missing? Tsk tsk!

No comments: