Sunday, January 17, 2010

9th chalet (the rest of the photos on facebook)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think the chalet was fun even though is not even half of our council yet. Thank you JAY YEO (is he the one who organise the entire chalet, should be?) Also to those, who's part of the organising team, i hope i dont miss out anybody. Alright, I think the gaga-ing night we had was crazyyy. Like, we've got freee music the entire night! Jayyeo and me went crazy, but i cannot really rmbred what stupid thing that i did. Apparently we were the 2 clowns of the night!Both of us, really floating! Thankyou to those who cleared up the mess, especially when i vomitted like siao, and the few really stood by me, grabbing me tight despite the fact that i stink like nobody's business. And what's worse was i vommited a few times, and they kept bringing plastic bag and water for me. (I'm so sorry about it, my dear friends) I think i gave them alot of troubles cos i was being told that i suddenly ran out while they were drinking outside. They were shocked abt it and they had to dragg me back to the room. (omg, sound really stupid of me!)

Why my friends so nice one? Omg, thannkyou so much people! I feel safe when i'm with them even though we merely know each other for 2years in peejay. Like elaine kept feeding me with chips to wake me up, zhixuan tied my hair, huimin kept telling me that "chalet" is spelt as "club", Ernest and ximing were really frightened and they kept bringing water for me,I dont know where was nicholas? Edwin and eric should be somewhere helping out as well, Weicong cleaned the toilet(if i'm not wrong), Jayyeo-another drunk one kept laughing with me and telling me to vomit. So the rest have to take care of both of us. Omg, Thankyou people!! I'm so sorry that i gave you guys hell loads of trouble. I'm really a lousy drinker, that's why there's all this shit.

Luvv luvv y'all alot! Thankyou!

I was telling Jay that i was feeling sad when all of us split ways, is just like the 1.5years in peejay, all of us spent most of our time together doing council work, so we see each other often, but now not that often anymore cos the guys are going in army and I live so far away from all of them! But i shall meet them up more in January before feb comes.

No comments: