Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tongues out, except one.

Photobucket
I luvv this pic with zhixuan<3

Photobucket
Howeyong's! Omg, this pic is damn cool! Seriously coool. Oh yeah, i'm always a call/msg away, Tan Howeyong! I hope you're feeling good :D

Photobucket
Alvin Goh! Ystd night, msn-ed with him. I think we're two dingdong friends. The thing was, his opening msg in msn was about my personal msg, and i wanted to msn him regarding his personal msg too! So i was there saying "jinx", scary man! (Coincidence) I luvv talking to him on msn :D And he will always go WL, like hello is WEELING OR WALAO? We crap alot and i want to see him soon. Please do your projects-like i know is alot- I'll help him fold aeroplane if he needs my help! (That's what friends are for!) And i didnt see him at Ngee Ann main gate at 3.33am! Hell funny.

Ystd night was gathering at keane's hse! i didnt get to see Chickchick! Walao.. hahaha. I'm slacking at home today, i'm so happpppy. Byeeeeeeee! And why everybody keep saying Two is better than one, i know is the song! But shouldnt it be One is better than 2? I think yes lorrrrr. Okay, i'm not jealous about those 2 stick-together-lovey dovey! Wait, maybe i'm a little jealous, But... tsk! One is still bettter luhh!

No comments: