Monday, February 01, 2010

Under the tree?

Photobucket

I wanted to post alot of photos, but i'm feeling down, feeling sad. So i only post one under the tree photo. Over the weekend, i had alot of meetups, so i guess it was good catching up with those people! I miss alot of my friends, I dont understand myself why i kept saying that i miss my friends when i'm meeting them one by one every alternate days or so. Cannot stand woman, especially myself!

Ystd, was at bugis with my friends after picnic. Good to see Weijie :D But i feel bad that i kind of fly him kite. [We'll meet soon, k] And i bumped into Richard too. Okay, back to the main point, the bird dropped its bomb infront of me, I was quite pissed offf! First time, i was so close to the shit, like maybe 2cm close?? I can feel the shit infront of me.

"I need to digest myself" Why my england so pro? My friend laughed non-stop when i said this. How to digest myself? Put me into a washing machine?

This is hilarious (if my future boyfriend-to-be say this to me, Omg- pls help me slap him)

Mushier than marshmellow
To my Ah Lian,
Since the day I saw you at the Bukit Merah bus interchange wearing the super duper tight sexy leggings, I knew that I can never fall for the charms of another “lian”. Thinking about you makes me blur like a sotong. It’s like what attract flies to a certain piece of dung. I would drop dead into the dung happily with no regrets. Let us fulfill our mutual destinies and be the best stinky couple in Singapore, JB and some say, Batam.
From Ah Beng.

Life has no rehearsals, only performances. Each time i see this infront of my desk, I just feel that everything turns out scary. I know what i want but i dont know how. There's a need for me to draft out my plan in life now, but i dont dare to pen it down. I used to tell my friends that i want to grow up and grow old at this stage of my life. Just less than a few weeks, i changed my mind. I dont want to grow up. I still prefer the go-to-sch, go-back-home student, I still prefer puppy love, like how our hearts will beat fast for that special someone. I still prefer to be one nerddy without handphone, and that we continue writing letters to our close friends. I still want to stay young.

Everything will be good?

No comments: