Sunday, February 21, 2010

I travelled three quarter of Sing today?

Choachukang/Novena. I dislike travelling to far away places. At least to me, the distance of me travelling down to CCK and then to Novena is like travelling to England? I do wonder how i lost my way at Novena MRT. I've never been to Velocity, and always thought that it is as big as vivo since the First alphabet is the same "V". But i think i'm wrong. Over to Johans house in the evening, it just feels good when everyone is around. I spent my time trying to BBQ with the kids (Johans brothers :D) , I think i love kids. I feel so happy when i see them smiling. (That was random on my part typing it) But, i really like children. By the way, we had a mini surprise cake for Johans small little bro, we started taking photos after all the brithday songs/cake cutting. And y'know what? His alarm went haywire.. and it just never stop. We had a blackout session for quite some while, and there was no light at all. Supposed to have our blackjack session, but the blackout session and the ring-non-stop alarm gave us problem. The maids were trying so hard to fix those switch and stuff, but failed! I know it wasnt easy, cos they spent hrs fixing it. A great day i should say, just that the alarm went haywire.

It is not within my control.
I'm sad that today is Sunday. Monday is approaching once again. I know that my army friends are feeling even more sian because they're so going to book in soon. The feeling is just horrible, if you dont know. On a lighter note, I think the guys look good than before because they are more buffed up, more tanned! But for those who were tanned initially, Omg- I could hardly recognise them! And i always feel so sad when the guys book in. Especially to those who message me once in awhile or my close friends. Aye, i really sad!

There's supposed to be a class gathering at CT's hse on Sunday(21 Feb) which is today, but it was cancelled. I just cant get this straight, that why my class always have problem with gathering? Alright, i'm sick of going around to ask who's free and who's not. Appreciated those people who take the effort to reply me. For those who never reply me, thanks for being so evil!

Alright, i need to sleep now. 3am! night sleeep tight.

No comments: