Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photobucket

Hello. Maybe like, i'm supposed to post new year photos? But, i didnt really snap photos during first few days of new year. For the past few days, have been returning home real late. Head out after work and i'm real tired. My skin been real bad, so bad to the extent that i'm searching for a good doc to treat for horrible face. I'm sick, very sick. Sick of my damn face! My pimples outbreak is back, and i'm so afraid of this and that. Fyi, is bloody bad. I need a good doctor now that can cure my face. National skin centrre will take a forever before it is my turn to see the pretty/handsome doctor. I dont want to go back to my prev doctor though my mum advise me to re-visit the clinic. Tsk! So now, how? Mount Elizabeth? Paragon? Or any doc that can save me? I'm dying to see a doctor!!

I feel like hidding at home all day, cos i'm very affected by my horrible forehead. I just want to hide and cry. Why the shit did i want to type here, so that my friends would be mentally prepared if they happen to see my horrible face. Why cant you just go away, pimples? All the doctors kept repeating the same thing that i'm going through puberty. Like hello, i'm 18 going 19? Is this like early stage of puberty? No right? But i cant deny the fact that my this pimple outbreak started only last year. But why is it so long? At the beginning of 2009, i took medication for almost 6months, and it doesnt work. Till i see a doctor, there was side effect after following her prescription, but my face gradually turn out better than before. (But imagine each time i applied the cream and stuff, i could feel the heat on my face and that it has this burning-feeling, is just so painful that i would start crying) And now, it seems like is getting worse. I'm fretting over this. I need a doctor whom i can trust and that my pimples will be gone. Omg, Help!

No comments: