Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, Love or hate- You tell me?

Photobucket
Hello!
I'm glad that today wasnt that blue for me. Afternoon Lao yu sheng at Thomson Plaza Sushi Tei! Much fun though. I've never been to Thomson Plaza, like srsly my first time there. And then Boss birthday today, so all of us went down to his office for the surprise. Is just so cute when one of the stuff told me to faster go in, and stay longer in GM's office. (cos hardly will have the chance for me to go, WTS?) I wasnt offended, but i just find it funny, i would say. I'mma so happy that Rashid texted me, gosh- i'm so going to seeee him soon. Happy :D Who says nobody date me out? Haha. My bestest friend date me out leh! Each time botak guys text me, i feel so happy cos i know that they're surviving well in army :D

On a tsktsktsk note- I'm velly felly smelly scared(Frown) Is coming out soon.. y'know really soon? Just that we dont know the exact date still. I worry non-stop. Bad feeeling.

Okay bye, i'm gg to watch teevee!

More pics- Felicia birthday + over at Johans place.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: