Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I spent a few hours on the web browsing what would best suit me in the near future. The thing is that I don’t know what the job scope is like for each profession. So many people had been asking me, what you going to study in future. And there are a lot of people asking me what I want to pursue after take-back-my-results day. Results will be out soon, for many days and nights, has been feeling uneasy. Butterflies in my stomach and "I’m very scared" frequency in me. I kept telling myself time to face up to reality because this will be the crossroad for me. I don’t know how I’ll react when I receive (very bad) results. Maybe I will freeze for a few sec before I start crying? But NO, PLEASE I DON’T WANT. I cannot imagine how CT will hand the result slip to me on that day. I had dreamt of different scenarios of how bad it is going to be. Is not that I anticipate very bad results, but I cannot control myself from….. (Involuntary thoughts- think of results)

I cry easily, Can i dont cry this time?

No comments: