Thursday, February 04, 2010

Take care, guys!
Like most of my guy friends going in today or tomor. Omg, i will miss all of them. Whole list of guys. (Sound like i damn desperate! I'm not) Please take care of yourself, though sing is small, just like what one of my friend said, you wont be lost in Sing's forest. But hard to say eh! Whatever it is, hope to see them all real soon. What's the new trend if you dont know, BOTAK! And i like guys going in to NS, cos most of them will come out as real man! Hope they will have fun inside tooo.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello all, I've been quite busy lately. Everyday, 9-6 i'll work. Then in the evening i'll rush to the hospital and stuff. Omg, just busy with many things, though i'm not busy at work. Tsk, i'm starting to be very sian of work, I'm like in zombieland all the time- infact everyday. Now, i understand why my friend said, he sold his soul for money! True enough. I had a super weird dream ystd, and i felt so real abt the whole incident. But lousy ending i would say, I thought fairytale always end off sweet? Mine was bad. I was the witch in my dream.Haha.

I kept telling my friends who are going in for commandos to bring umbrella, incase something wrong with the parachute, they can use their umbrella! Parachuting is cool to the max to max to the climax! You jump, i jump, all jump, $$$money jump too! You're jumping and money dropping from the sky. Why not cool, you tell me?

I need to clear up my stuff during the weekend, do some shoppings cos i dont want last min shoppings. (Though i'm quite last min now). byebye :D Weekend is finally here, time flies.

No comments: