Monday, February 08, 2010

Y'know I'm still waiting for my money? Annoyed?

Urghhz.. My pay is still not here yet. At first i thought a certain amt will be banked in to my acc, but i was told is not as much as i thought for last month. I thought 12midnight money will creep into my acc, but no.. So i've been waiting and waiting and waiting... Till now, still no money. What's the most sian thing today, can you believe that i did nothing except chop maybe 5o cards today?? I think i champion and is so funny how i mailed to my boss that i want to take leave on friday. He must be thinking why this krazy girl mail him for a day off. Like i could have just taken a few steps to his desk to take my leave. Funny, i spent 30 mins thinking what to type and ended up i came up with one line! And another 15mins thinking of the email title. Hahaha. And half the day, i was reading those cold jokes from emails. Anyway, I dislike the fact that a few working station re-orientated. So i'm facing the wall now fyi! (or rather the super tall partition wall).

I'm pretty much excited that i'm gg back peejay. It feels like council girls gathering? (Oh well, i just rmbred that the beetch-ERNEST is gg as well so is not entirely girls meetup) Whatever it is, I misss Ernest who USED to be my best best best friend. Hahaha. Joking, He's still my best friend duhh! I want to see all of them.

Alright, time for me to eat my dinner now. Bye.

No comments: