Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello Loves,
Today to changi airport(: i love airport. I think pilot is so sexy & hot. I said before i wanted to be MRS. Pilot. I want my future husband to be pilot. haha.I'm dreaming again. Okay enough of my nonsense.Was fun with the 5girls. (Me,Px,Feli,Olivia,Xw &weiling) Wanted C.Bean but too bad no space. Ended in Gloria's jean... I want BEAN, I want BEAN. Nvm soon!

Till 4plus, headed down to Plaza Sing with Px&Xw. Flowers for SUANEY. HAPPY HAPPY sweet sweet Birthday, Sweet 19. Continue to be so lovely. Anyway met Queenstown friends at PlazaSing. I dont know why it seems like everybody no longer the same anyway. Nah, shouldnt be time for emo-ing again. Haha. Btw while waiting opposite Ps, near to the IstanaPark. saw Gay partners. Cannot stand man. They almost kiss in the public.Yucks right. Anyway met R today. Was being told that he got rashes.Forever rosy cheeks. Get well soon.Okay today is a great day.I enjoyed giggling with the girls(:

Lewis, Pink is super sweet. Haha, i'm surprised that he tagg(:

No comments: