Wednesday, April 30, 2008


I miss myself. Dont know why.I shall start ranting on what's missing in my life now. Hitting town weekly, talking on the phone for like hours, busy& fun life, gossipings, screamiing really loud, laugh nons-stop for longgggg. Ages since i last went sentosa. Wth. tomor meeting friends, but i feel awkward. like i also dont know how to say. But i'll still go.

Tomorow is labour day. Which means byebye April. Cant imagine that i actually settled down in the new environment for almost 2(1/2) mths. People, please hugg your time real tight or else is just gonna run away from you. Letme introduce my love to you, Lovely pinky! my graphic calculator(; she's pink. haha. I love her madly. She's just like my baby.Most of my friends said that i wasted money on this, but is lovely okay. Surprisingly met HUIHUI in the morning, awwhh so sweet. She's forever sweetheart


Anyway, I want

I've got a mountain of work which is supposed to be done.But i kept on procrastinating.I shouldnt man. nvm tomor going to one by one clear them. sickening.

Thankyou R. You're forever so sweet/cute/adorable/funny/lovely/shy. You always bright up my day in college.Your smile is so freaking great. You never fail to care for me this friend, when i've bad eyes day. You're the only one who wish me well. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to the max.June is coming(: I know you wont see this. But thankyou for being such a lovely dude.

Gtg byebye love.
I dont understand million of things.
Why it still ends of in such a way?
where's my 0.00000000000000000001 tears for you.

No comments: