Saturday, April 05, 2008


Hello LOVES~
like finally i'm here blogging. Time flies. Okay for your information, i'm currently in PioneerJC which is located at choachukang. I've to take like freaking one hr either bus-ride or train ride. OMG i seriously hate it to the core, but endure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Queenstown alot, especially my friends.There are alot of them whom i havent seen for quite some time. So all of them grew taller? shorter? I think i'm still as short as before.I want my hols back or rather really looking forward to hols. I'm a slacker to the max. haha.Btw i didnt blog is because my com & connection at home is fcking screwed up. Is damn irriitating.

okay i''ll reply my tags here:


Chanpeixian: Like why did u delete your blog? shit you sia.Like blog again.
Zijian: hello, & you're going to be my busmate soon(: haha. & i've got alot of your dirty lil secrets
Boi: You are? uhmm i think u're really interested in my blog.haha.
Zhengyi: you're which Zhengyi? haha. okay long time no see. maybe you can contact me through my handphone if possible
Felicia: yoyoyo, okay luhh. i'm not that busy to that extent. you should know that is my com prob. Anyway i know u miss me.haha
Bethany: heyy how are you?? i miss you alot.Really. 13 is coming soon. i rmbred. How are you doing over there?

While i was browsing through some blogs, i found it quite ridiculous when some people deleted my url. Okay i'm not trying to say that i want all the people i know to link me up. But if people wants to draw the line so clearly that we're no longer friends, then so be it.

The people that i'm meeting up occasionally is that few girls & of cos Ooi&Heng, Weijie etc. Omg like i really want to meet up with more people. Ohyess, glad that nic(gym) still contacts me. LeeAnnAnn is in the same sch as me. But she ps me for her fencing. Like she's away for 1mth.Bloodyhell.Come back soon,idiot.

okay gtg.byeeeeeeeeeeee
i'll blog again soon. Dont miss me people.























No comments: