Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL~

hello friends! JAYCHOU is so hot. OMG OMG OMG, i'm gonna be haolian abt this movie man. I watched le.TODAY! He's so cute in the movie, i like it to the max.This movie is just so going to make you laugh till you cry. Isnt a comedy but superb!! haha.People, watch it. & yes, i also should let people laugh at me for watching 27dresses this late., haha. but i think sometimes i'm freaking slow. okay let's laugh pls.
Like i said chu-yi not going back, instead is on friday (chu-er). I think tomor will be super boring. Mother inviting her workers to my hse for steamboat. walao sian.... Think tomor i've to pretend pretend like very happy & help out. haiyoooo...& like everyday steamboat-_- sian.Intend to watch movie with sis tomor. First time in sing spending my chu-yi. like really not use to it. Hope things go well for us.Feel free to drop by my hse tomor ppl.
Okay, gg to meet xw,px they all later at chinatown. byebye.
HAPPY NEW YEAR..
B is love.byebye

No comments: