Friday, February 01, 2008


HELLO sexy ppls.
A few days since i last post.yupp. I'm rather busy for the past few days with works & of cos i'm lazy.Okay i shall reply my taggs here.....
Felicia~ yesyes, i ignored those retards. nth better to do.
HuiHui~I'm really okay,sweetheart. I REALLY MISS YOU alot. i wanto hugg you.& i'll tell you what i choose either on msn or msg you okay. LOVE you loads.
Olivia~Thankyou, like JAE over le. But still, you're best. my lovely-est partner i ever had. I miss gossiping with you
Steffi~ yupp.. you too(: takecare
Melly~ hello, long time no see. HOW ARE YOU?
Nicholas~ haha, cos i talk cork with you that day what.. & like long time since i last meet u. maybe usual place soon. cos i really busy with work okay.
Yanci~ yes, okay... save money & travel together, will be super fun(:
Uhmm this few days very tired but my life i think is interesting. Dont know why, haha. That day went haji lane with peixian. I thought haji lane really alot of clothings but soso only.Everyday crapp with xiwen, good! We're so gonna watch lotsa movie together soon. hoho.&& yes, my work there seems like catfight lolx, is hilarous. funny like mad.New year is coming, & is like next week. fast man.It seems like mother had the intention of going back malaysia on chu_er but then i just felt so strange.
suppose to be ladies night at arab street tonight, but last min cancelled-_-disappointed. Anyway i'm going meet my this special friend tomor lolx. then to henrylee's place. Maybe movie with xw tomor evening or so. Like J.HENG&OOI ps me tomor night. i miss them): then sunday to mdmzhouliang's hse with all the HCL'07 students.
BYEBYE LADIES & GENTLEMEN, i'll post asap again... Somebody said smth, & i feel like flying now. I"M happy

No comments: