Saturday, April 19, 2008

Btw i've to say thiss i'm no longer with huaiching. & everybody i'm perfectly okay.There's alot of misunderstandings everywhere. When there's no commitment in a relationship is really pointless.I regard him as a friend. Maybe i've become a girl with a strong heart. I cannot deny that my feeling hasnt fade. But i've learnt to take things easy. No point for us to be together jst because for the sake of it. If we cannot manage the commitment then is good that we'll be friends.& though we broke off but i dont hate him. I like him,as my friend. So people dont ask me anymore about this relationship. Both of us are just busy with our own sch life. Most of my friends are very concern that if i'm alright. I know in sec sch days, they know that i dont take things easy & lightly. But I'm moving on with my life, moving on with my friends. Frankly speaking, i'm sad & down. But as time goes by i'll be okay.


I just woke up & realised that i'm freaking late for a talk at dunman high, & my teacher is so gonna be damn angry with me. like the thing started at 8.30 & i woke up at 10.30. How great it is.ystd was the speech day. I think it was fantastic. Mainly because Sp auditorium is big, let's imagine if it's back in queenstown, i think wont be that nice. I realised that i miss MR DAVID LAU. Sickening when he was no longer the one standing on the stage giving speech, instead it was somebody whom i dont even know. Met alot of queenstownians. Xiwen&Ann were telling me that someone(ex-gym) actually saw me & first thing siam me. I thank god that i didnt see him. You know why? because is so clear-cut that we're no longer friend. Yes, i'm damn it childish.if he sees this, curse me then. But if i saw him & he just rolled his eyes at me, that will be worse. I saw nicholas&songyong, i think they're forever so sweet.

Not in the mood for pics for this post.

No comments: