Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello everyone.
Today is a so-so day. But i also dont know what went wrong with me. Just kind of moody, but i'll be okay in a few days time i guess. Before i forgot, i've to introduce two of my besties in class. Jeff & Fuqin. I dont know why i alway feels good when i talk to them, maybe because we always giggle, laugh out loud like nobody's business. Whenever i'm emo, feeling super down & i asked them to entertain me. Is like we'll start to rubbish. Fuqin is forever so neutral & naive, his every small movement or action will alway broaden my smile. Jeff is forever arguing & crapping with me. I've got two hot-est friends in class. Without all the laughters, i'll probably be dead. I've a supportive class, they gave me all their support that's why i got in Sc, THANKYOU 08S12. the surprise banner that they made for me is really bigg.

wondering why i'm thanking poeples that's ard me. maybe because when i'm feeling really down & that's when i realised that people around me are really concern about me.Talking about this, Howeyong everyday will ask me if i'm alright. Thankyou so much, I'm okay. Is just a matter of time when i'll stop bleeding. My spine hurt so badly that i cant breathe properly. i thought i was going to die. smth wroong with my back.

OMG~ i told xiwen of a new love. & she believed me. But is for her to find out.
yes, i'm meeting skiplim on tue.Hopefully he wont fly me kite. Or else he die.jk.
Okay i gtg le.bye
tomorow will be a better day, i hope so!

No comments: