Sunday, April 27, 2008



This is the pic of the previously amazing race 12april


Back from elects camp. Is very fun during the sat amazing race. In a month i've got 2 amazing races which is like totally sian. Talking abt the camp, i must thank alot of people, because they helped me alot during the camp. Esp during the NightWalk. I cried & cried because i've the gut feel that i'll see smth. Creepy feelings crawling all over me. Andy&Janice suppose to scare me & my 2 others teammates Zhixuan&Eric. I held on to them when we took our first steps. So i started crying, ended up Andy&Janice were shocked. Esp Andy he was like hurr? Then Wilfred the president took me to a teacher & to the canteen. I'm really weakling. But really, everything seems very creepy. I dont know how to describe that kind of feelings. Beyond description.

Amazing race, the next day was fun to the max. My grp leader is Jianlin. He was a very good nanny for the day. Me, Elaine, Huimin & Jay in a grp with our beloved Jianlin. Is fun to be in this grp. When we have a very thoughtful leader who actually take care of us, went to buy bubbletea for us, bought alot of tibits for us. You see, he's damn good right.

I wanto thank Jianlin, Wilfred, Andy, Janice(her hugg was great), peiwen, & alot more. They're the 8th SC. who are my seniors.As for the 9th elects, everybody who asked if i'm okay anot & those who helped me throughout the camp. thankyou(:

Okay wth, i've to do my stupid project work & a freaking big chem test tomor. what's more 6-7.30pm. really What-the-hellllllll...................byebye love<3

No comments: