Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm right in the middle(:
I blurred your vision, cos you love me(L)

Hello Loves,
Ystd was great. Met howeyong in the noon at jurong library. He looks tired, like an old man all of a sudden. Haha, I saw scratches on his arms. OMG Howeyong, pls dont emo,pls love yourself, pls dont do smth that's so scary, I want to know that you're happy. Anything can come & find me. Yupp. So i started ranting with my console-words, & stupid me. This is what he said "That's just because i've long nails, & i accidentally scratched myself" Hahaha. I thought he used a penknife & cut himself. But please be happy.

Tuition was average. Met wanting & catch up with her as she happened to dropby great henrylee's place. RI boy went for tuition, reached at 6.30pm when it ends at 7? haha. Anyway met xiwen after that. waited for Ooi&Heng. I think J.Ooi getting more man le. haha. cool. Both their tanns really sutttttt.No wonder they (L) dragonboat that much. Then we had the stupid chicken rice which taste like shit. & then they brought us to the famous rochor beancurd. Ohyes, Their friends joined us, i only rmbred cheryl&zeqiang(see them the prev time) as for the new guy, i dont know. The beancurd & the youtiao was nice. i think really nice! Next time i can bring u all there(:

Anyway today out with mother & sis to bugis. feel like eating kennyroger so much but ended up with kfc. sian. & supposingly my mother wants to buy Kose foundation for me. bloodyhell she asked me want anot & i dont dare say yes. & we stood there waiting for the salesperson to serve us but no one.WAHHlaooo.. I wanted it badly, & i didnt say anything. Sis changed her phone already. What abt me? I want that charles & kieth sandals. I shall get it when i hit town again. & shoes, pls dont fly. I'm proud to say that i didnt do any homeworks. but Mother's day. So excus-ed!haha

Msg,msg,msg,msg,msg,msg- Like you msg me(:

No comments: