Sunday, May 04, 2008


I'm waiting for all the photos. OMG is ultra super fun ystd. For me is fun. Love photos sessions with so many people. haha. Received from erin le. but waiting for peisze. haha
Anyway met damn lots of people ystd.Went out with Jasper,Sherman first. Slacked at Bucks. Met Bingzheng there. Then tuition was average only.No one to bicker with, cos that RI guy wasnt there. Off for Mildred's celebration at vivo. Photo sessions was fantastic. Best part was met mslau ard 11pm at mac. She's forever so petite & cute. A must to meetup with her soon. yoyoyoyoyo..........Ms lau asked me damn a cute qns "Weeling, you're back with mr blahblahblah? why? why him? i think u make the wrong choice" so cute sia, dearest mslau. No offence to my ex-bf. haha. I'll explain to her when i meetup with her(: okay. Sorry JeremyOoi & J.heng! Like i forgot to pickup my phone ystd. Meetup soon. That's what J.Ooi said(: yeahhhh gtgggggg i'm bored.

Xiwen' short hair is so freaking cute lolx............
Suddenly i think xiwen love me(L). More photos, more photos, more photos......

No comments: