Monday, May 19, 2008

CHANPEIXIAN, I MISS YOU.MEET ME SOON
when you called me ystd, for once i felt that your voice is sweet.(one sec only)hahaha

Helllo people.
Went to mustafa to check out prices early in the morning. I still love chinatown more<3 random~ Okay felicia&xiwen accompanied me there. Thankyou so much for sacrifiying your beautysleeps.Then walked all the way to bugis. Mummy~ beaute de kose pls! Now)))): Mos for lunch. I miss mos with olivia. Like prelims,O's we always had that for our lunch at tiong. My dearest dearest, MOS!Then felicia went off while me&xiwen go funan. Realised that i need alot of things now. Seriously need. All the pink stuffs that i eyed on. All the stuffs that's from head to toe that i want now. Like c'mon hols coming, which means more outings, so more clothings. Haahaaa. BukitTimah crawling/jumping/hiking/picnic-ing/running/jogging/ whatever it is called. Sentosa tanning/playing/cycling(i dont know how to cycle=x). Malaysia too, i wanto go back for a few days this hols. I need a break man. I love my country, just like how much my country love me.

Btw my face is totally like shit now. is terrible. seems like disfigured. Pimples burst like siao. I didnt know that i'm that stress. My smile just went ): when i looked into the mirror. Like i've to clip up my hair all the time NOW. Or else my mother would be there shouting at me, her voice blast through my ears. Supposed to see a doc on sun but i woke up late. So u see is damn jialat. Get my soon, my lovely forehead- though is not that lovely for all. but i love my forehead.

SC's photos at the bottom. yupp(L)

I know i look fugly. no makeup. Tsk









This is so sweet right? OMG, superrrrrr sweet, i swear.




I covered up my eyes cos,
she wanted her eyes to l00k BIGG.


Saturday(17may)
Okay about the college day. early in the morning met zhixuan for breakfast. everything was good. the guys came too. well alot. i dont rmbr who le. yupp then went to support Sc, those who played in the captain's ball. then proceed on to CCK community centre & what ever court for basketball.. then noon back to sch for college day. yupp.. everything was good. I'm good, everyone looks good, so everything good.! wth. hahaha.yupp. I think college day concert was great. thumbsup. that's all. lazy to elaborate.photos at the bottom/


Serene& weeling
Wee&Rashid.
I tell you, he's damn great!
He knows that i'm chao scared of darkness
& he always wait for me to walk out of sch.
Thanks RASHID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serene,Su-anne,wee,rashid

(:
Rashid,Weicong
Ximing((((((:
His eyes damn small right?


Weeling&Mengyih




byebye love.
Boy, i miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you like siao. we're 7stops away OMFG, 0202 0202 0202 0202 0202 0202. WTHHHHHHHHHH weeling! wake up pls.

No comments: