Friday, May 23, 2008


Hello everyone,
Today is friday! Like finally. Hols is here. Suddenly feel that i'm still packed with alot of stuff. Upcoming birthdays/camps/lectures/tutorials/outings(: etc. I think the difference is just that i can sleep a lil later than usual which is like wake up freaking 5.45am. Nvm, i think that's love already. I hope tomorow no PW meeting, though i feel there is(for my grp). I'm F-not well. head spliiting. Hate the weather. Herbal tea all stocked up for me in the fridge now. I told Howeyong smth real loud today when he suddenly msged me & said i siao*. He's having camp now. I wanto see HOWEYONG.Haha. I miss him lolx. Jurong library soon, though we only crapped & not really study. haha. but is fun.

I DONT KNOW WHY I LOST YANGYI"S photo which i took on sport day? like suddenly disappear in my phone. I'll hunt for it & upload soon. haha.
my updates from mon is right at the bottom.

THURSDAY(22MAY) SPORTS DAY
POLO POLO POLO is the best! No matter what. We rock/stone/pebble the world(: i know i crap alot. haha. & the best part isssss i'm in polo!! Okay luhh, that's pretty obvious. I screamed & cheered for fellow polo-loves! C'mon, the loudest voice! At first, polo was abit soft, nobody cheered but when it comes to relay, high to the max. Like siao. Must say me,huahui,fiona,Andrew & CT(Mr lim) were high. Ohya, my classmates 08s12 also high! haha. One word to describe "SIAO".



Ruoqi,wee,LiMin
I didnt know why i was sleeping(:

Jeff still continue to act cute....


my hair super messy. heck



The super 3loves<3 xoxoxoxox




WEE&FUQIN



I think this is TUESDAY(20MAY)
nowadays, lousy memory. haha. anyway i forgot what happened in school. But i know that photos taken in the library. when the rest of the class having chinese, while i slacked in the library. haha. Was super freaking lonely when i couldnt focus. lolx. & R suddenly appear. HOBINGZHENG was making me so embarrassed. lolx. whatever.

This is Anna, beside her is WEELING<3


This is HO BING ZHENG,(bottom)
all he does is comics&comics &
he didnt want to take pic with me
SHITER, CHEATER BUG


This is CT's food! (anyway CT is form teacher)
yuppppp....OMG, fattening lolx.
So cute sia, he ate the food like a kid.
As in this seems like children's food



MONDAY(19MAy)
I LOST MY VIRGINITY!!
C"MON, what you all think of? hahaha.. is LOST MY VIRGINITY over LRT. first time i take LRT lolx. OMG~ i know is siasway. But i really never take before. & now to let you know what i think of LRT. Is just like changi airport skytrain. lolx. nth much. nth exciting about. but while i was taking the train with the class, OMG, of cos i made a fool of myself. super funny!!

whole class went to visit peijie at her hse. CT went too. So is really a whole class thingy. lolx. She injured her arms, like damn jialat okay! I hope she will be alright soon. Yupp

GET WELL SOON PEIJIE
Smile hard((((((((((:



See Jeff act cute. walaooooooo

we're SHE! WTF, ROFL pls. hahaha
S-sexy, H-hot, E-elegance hohohoho.
of cos i'm hot lolx. eyes burning with fire? lolx

The sexy LRT, which i dont really think so. haha
Jiamin&wee

wee&limin
saw this & i didnt know why i just snap?

everyone!! thats's the bukittimah hill okayy..
We gonna climb. we gona climb. hahha

No comments: