Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Alot of peoples ask me out today, but my lesson ends freaking 4pm. & i'm supposed to meet peixian. She waited for me till 4plus & so called ahem* fetch me from my school.Hahaha ROFL.Then bus with her&Bz to chinatown.Dont know why nowadays after we meetup i'll always have the doubt lik when we'll meet up. Is it soon? I hope so. Yes,soon. I will miss each & everyone. I miss heading town with Px okay! As in go out, girls gossip, walk the whole day, & she'll always be the one complaining she's tired. Goshh- i miss it. Now i dont know why i dont get to really shop like in the past. Anyway Sorry Jeremy Ooi when i'm having chinastudies tutorial(at least i pickup your phone call) haha. We'll meetup soon. Sorry Weijie&Jehian who msged me at the same time while i was having chemistry lecture. We'll meet up soon too. Okay loves(: Hols i really wanto meetup with alot of people even though i've got upcoming exams after Junehols. Another 3weeks to go to hols.
You said Hi,smile really hard(i can see) covered your mouth & walked away.

No comments: