Friday, May 02, 2008



Today was a so-so day. Dont know why i'm that sleepy during all the lectures&tutorials. Gosh- ii'm feeling very very irritated by alot of things. Cannot stand what's going on around me. My sis knew it. Btw today SC went to support sch Rugby & Volleyball team. Was great that Pioneer Volleybal won today. Saw Ted & Yanshan at the CCAB, but i bet they didnt see me. Didnt have the chance to go up & say hi. Pioneer rugby was defeated by CJC. First time i ever watch a rugby match. I can feel the pain when they actually so called "taupok". Somemore under the scorching sun. There were tears/sweats from our team, though PJ lost in the match but seriously i think they're great. The only way of support for the sch team players was to clapp really loud when they bowed to us, we were considered as the supporters. Anyway~ Mr Eddie Koh was actually bside me durin the volleyball match, while he was talking to me halfway, i screamed at the top of my voice(cheering). He also screamed & shouted along too. haha. He's a great teacher. Dint expect him to shout too. haha.

I found another person who loves pink too. Is Weicong(: haha. Random~
The venue where volleyball boys had their match was the spot where the gymnasts had the competition like 2yrs ago. I miss gymnastic.

Talking about webbie friends. I miss dayton, where are you? A long time since we last chatted. & yes i dont rmbr my webbie friends except for dayton. & is quite shock when anonymous suddenly talk to me & just starts his/her stories. Haha, so my webbie friends. Pls intro yourself first, i'm really forgetful as i'm getting old & senile. yupp.
Happy Birthday ZHIXUAN(: SWEET 17!

I met you 4 or 5 times today. So cool.

Photos 1may,labour day! Thanks dearest Olivia(:





No comments: